BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My heart is all I have!

Okay, this poem is not something I feel. Its just an outcome of a dare. :P



I look into your eyes,
I want to drown in them so deep.

I hold your hand,
I want you to take me away so far.

I hear you say my name,
I want to hear it again and feel so lost.

I hug you tight,
I never want to let you go and hold you so close.

I kiss you goodnight,
I want to watch you sleep like a child so sweet.


Can you feel the love in me, Baby?
Can you see the love in my eyes?
Its all meant for you, Baby.
It will remain for you till I die.

I promise to be with you forever and never leave your side.
I want you to know that I'll always be there and there's nothing you need to hide.

There's so much more to say to you,
But you leave me so speechless.
When you're not around I feel my heart sink,
It makes me so helpless.

You're the one I was seeking, now I know this for sure.
My heart is all I have to give, which is mine no more!


- Meghna Singh.

7 comments:

varun said...

tooooo good....
asusual:)

Unknown said...

'mazin p0emz babe! Ur da best az usual.! :)

shed said...

i'd say d same..too gud asusual!

hmm said...

beautiful as always..:)

Proud Cleffer ~Amrita! said...

tips degi kya?? :P .... pyaali bacchi.. :D ...
you're jus too gud! :) ....
Best of luck honey! ;)

Pradeep said...

:P
mela baby..:P
gud one
why dunn u give me sum tips ...:D

Meghna Singh said...

Heh.. thanks guys. :D