BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just another face in the crowd!

In the dead of the night,
I lay on my bed.
Eyes wide open, I stare at the ceiling.
Evasive thoughts fill my head.

Who am I? What am I?
I ask myself over and over again.
What if I don't wake up tomorrow?
Will anyone suffer or is it just in vain?

When I look back in time,
I realize my life so lame.
Never have I done anything to make someone proud,
Innumerable faces in the crowd and I am just the same.

As a child I had seen so many dreams.
Why didn't I fulfill them?
So many years lost, so many errors made.
Will I ever be able to rectify them?

I always was in pursuit of something.
But what was it, I never knew.
I am still sailing in the middle of the ocean,
Where chances of getting to the shore are few.

One small life we've all got.
So much to do, so much to achieve.
The time is running so fast,
A lot I need to unwind and perceive.

With a clear mind and immense confidence,
A belief ignites in me.
I need to move ahead with no regrets,
Sincere and determined is all I've got to be.


- Meghna Singh.

3 comments:

shed said...

its so difficult to judge ppl..and my 1st perception abt u was so wrong...lemme tell u...u ROcK..! [:)]

Unknown said...

sure u do Rock..:)

Meghna Singh said...

Thank yew, Shed. I understand when you talk about the first perception/impression. :P
I most of the time am misunderstood.
>:D<

Prakash >:D< :)